View Single Post
Old 1st April 2019, 06:37 PM
Cult Master

At time of writing, Amazon UK has the 'Star Trek: Stardate Collection' Blu-Ray set for £22.41

The 12 disc set contains:
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)
  • 2:35 aspect ratio.
  • 131 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary by Michael and Denise Okuda, Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens and Daren Dochterman / Library Computer / Production / The Star Trek Universe / Deleted Scenes / Trailers / TV Spots / BD-Live - Star Trek I.Q.

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
  • 2:40 aspect ratio.
  • 108 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary by director Nicholas Meyer and Manny Coto / Starfleet Academy SCISEC Brief 002: Mystery Behind Ceti Alpha VI / Collecting Star Trek's Movie Relics / James Horner: Composing Genesis.

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
  • 105 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary by director Lenoard Nimoy, writer/producer Harve Bennett, director of photography Charles Correll and Robin Curtis / Commentary by Ronald D. Moore and Michael Taylor / Library Computer / Production / The Star Trek Universe / Theatrical Trailer / Easter Egg: That Darn Klingon Dog / BD-Live - Star Trek I.Q.

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)
  • 118 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy / Commentary by Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman / Library Computer / Production / The Star Trek Universe / Visual Effects / Original Interviews / Tributes / Theatrical Trailer / BD-Live - Star Trek I.Q.

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989)
  • 2:40 aspect ratio.
  • 106 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary by William Shatner and Liz Shatner / Commentary by Michael and Denise Okuda and Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens and Daren Dochterman / Library Computer / Production / The Star Trek Universe / Deleted Scenes / Theatrical Trailers / TV Spots / Easter Egg The Gag Reel / BD-Live - Star Trek I.Q.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)
  • 109 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary by director Nicholas Meyer and screenwriter Denny Martin Flinn / Commentary by Larry Nemecek and Ira Steven Behr / Library Computer / The Perils of Peacemaking / Stories From Star Trek VI / The Star Trek Universe / Original Interviews / Farewell / Promotional Material / BD-Live - Star Trek I.Q.

Star Trek: Generations (1994)
  • 117 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary by director David Carson and Manny Coto / Commentary by Brannon Braga and Ronald D. Moore / Library Computer / Production / Visual Effects / Scene Deconstruction / The Star Trek Universe / Deleted Scenes / Archives: Storyboards, Production Gallery / Teaser Trailer / Theatrical Trailer / Star Trek I.Q. (BD-Live).

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)
  • 110 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary by director and actor Jonathan Frakes / Commentary by screenplay writers Brannon Braga and Ronald D. Moore / Commentary by Damon Lindelof and Anthony Pascale / Library Computer / Production / Scene Deconstruction / The Star Trek Universe / The Borg Collective / Archives: Storyboards, Photo Gallery / Teaser Trailer / Theatrical Trailer / Star Trek I.Q. (BD-Live) / Easter Eggs.

Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)
  • 102 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis / Library Computer / Production / The Star Trek Universe/ Creating The Illusion / Deleted Scenes / Archives: Storyboards, Production Gallery / Advertising / Star Trek I.Q. (BD-Live) / Easter Eggs.

Star Trek: Nemesis (2002)
  • 116 minutes run time.
  • Special Features: Commentary by director Stuart Baird / Commentary by producer Rick Berman / Commentary by Michael and Denise Okuda / Library Computer / Production / The Star Trek Universe / The Romulan Empire / Deleted Scenes / Archives: Storyboards, Production Galleries / Teaser Trailer / Theatrical Trailer / Star Trek I.Q. (BD-Live) / Easter Eggs.

Star Trek 1-6 The Original Crew Movie Collection Bonus Disc
  • Star Trek Summit--Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Star Trek 7-10 Evolutions The Next Generation Movie Collection Bonus Disc
  • The Evolution of the Enterprise / Villains of Star Trek / I Love the Star Trek Movies / Farewell to Star Trek: The Experience / Klingon Encounter / Borg Invasion 4D / Charting the Final Frontier

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty