View Single Post
Old 11th May 2019, 07:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Popcorn.

A collage film class hold a horror marathon too raise money , while getting on old theatre ready they come across an old film,they soon discover that the director of the film was a serial killer and the end of the film was shot live and he was killed and most of the audience died in a fire, it turns out one of the film students has been having dreams simular to the film. The big night arrives and people start turning up dead, could the killer be back. Enjoyable with a nice twist ending , also enjoyed the movies we saw playing while the killer goes about his business. They had a 50s b-movie vibe. 7/10

The White Ape.

What did I just watch, the director made Ed Wood look like a great director. The story what I could make out is supposed to be about a white ape, but what we see makes little sense as it's 70% from a old silent film , 20% stock footage of animals and the last 10% what was filmed for the film ,with the lead spending all his time sitting down yapping about how he kept running away from danger. 3/10

Up tonight

Long hair of death

The murder mansion

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

Last edited by trebor8273; 11th May 2019 at 08:25 PM.