View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2019, 11:09 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
As for the Vampires, I stand by my comments from a few years ago when the project was first announced. In my opinion, they are no more than a gimmick band consisting of one TRUE legend (Alice), one rock hero (Joe [be honest tho, how well known is he outside of Aerosmith?]) and one failed actor (Johnny [I would suggest he hasn't made a good film since 'The Corpse Bride' in 2005]).

I will probably get the 'Rise' album at some point, but I'm willing to wait until it ends up being sold cheap in a charity shop!
Well Susan it's always been clear you don't like Depp, but to say he's a failed actor is tosh as is saying he' hasn't made a decent film since 2005. To be honest if he hadn't made any films since 2005 he'd still have made a hell of a lot of very good ones before that and could never be classed as a failure.

If we are being petty like that you could also say Alice hasn't made any decent music since Poison - how well known are his songs since then outside of Alice's fan base? You can't have one rule for Perry and one for Alice.