View Single Post
Old 26th June 2019, 11:02 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Both fantastic, but I think for me personally it’s because I enjoy playing it, I’ve never bothered learning all of Parisienne Walkways other than the main intro part, so that’s a big factor.

One of my favourite concerts is Gary Moore’s Phil Lynott tribute-One Night in Dublin, especially when Brian Robertson and Moore trade solos during Emerald, me and our other guitarist do that when we play it live except he’s fretwanker so he does his best EVH impression whereas I try and emulate Robertson for my parts, try being the operative word!
I haven't seen One Night in Dublin. Thanks for the recommendation (or mentioning it anyway). Is it this one pictured below?

Have you heard Motorhead's Another Perfect Day album? It's the only one Brian Robertson played on and he takes their sound to a whole new musical level.

Although Lemmy wasn't so keen.

Quote:
Recording Another Perfect Day was ****ing torture. Brian, he'd take seventeen hours doin' a guitar track. It ****in' took so long compared with the other albums. And then when it was released everybody ****ing hated it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71vz6+gONxL._SL1200_.jpg (92.0 KB, 0 views)