Thread: Mondo Macabro
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2019, 07:39 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Whilst the red cases look nice, I can't justify close to £30 inc. postage for these, not when the standard versions can be picked up from Wow for about £12 inc. postage a few months later.
Mondo Macabro is one of the few labels that i buy every release and have so far bought every red case bluray editions along with managing to obtain the whole Mondo dvd collection so will continue buying them. Luckily they only tend to release a handful of titles every year and are mostly movies i have not seen before and have an interest in and at least they hold their value if i have to sell them on.

I do understand waiting for the cheaper standard release which is sometimes only months later as the cost of collecting is expensive nowadays and do take that view on many label releases as will not being spending £50+ on the new Shout Factory Omen box set when i have the UK set which cost less than a fiver and will probably not upgrade to Arrow's AAWIL release as can't justify spending more money on something i own on bluray and am perfectly happy with.