View Single Post
Old 14th July 2019, 12:42 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BNTliYThhZDEtNThkOS00NjZjLWE0ODktN2FiZmQ1YTg2NTkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

A couple of girls are driving home from a party when they pull over to help a guy in need on the side of the road but its a trap. The girls are overpowered by two more men hiding in the bushes and their car is stolen and they are both held captive. After some fancy driving a bit further down the road they end up crashing into an old abandoned mine with no way of escape. Are they alone in this creepy mine .........they are in me F###.

Nothing much happens in Trapped Alive in the way of kills but i felt really drawn into the film. The acting is decent and sometimes it made me laugh loudly with the decision making of the characters just as i can't shoot a gun because i twisted my ankle or checking the bullets in the gun when the window of opportunity to shoot someone is very small Trapped Alive has a bit of everything death,horror,cannibalism,sex,romance and stupidity It would be hard for me to recommend it but i had fun with it many might find it boring and granted a few scenes are dragged out and are a bit wordy but it has charm sometimes that's all a film needs as it gives you some joy that's good enough.

7/10