View Single Post
Old 31st July 2019, 03:33 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
Went to my town's Cex and swapped PS4 Dangerous Driving game for two PS4 Call of Duty games: Ghosts and WWII. I currently own Modern Warfare Remastered and I know that it's extremely popular to hate on Call of Duty but I thoroughly enjoy playing offline against ai bots on the multiplayer maps.

Had some good fun with Ghosts already - it comes with 14 maps which is pretty good. WWII is having to download 35gb before it will work (cheekily there's only about 9gb of information on the actual disc!). I think WWII only comes with 9 base maps and hopefully I can finally try them out tomorrow afternoon.

WWII was 6 pounds at Cex and Ghosts was 10 pounds - that's somewhere around 70 pence per map which I would say, is quite a good price considering how much additional Call of Duty map packs cost on the PSN store. Looking forward to shooting some evil nazis.
I really enjoy the COD games just not the Black Ops games. The first Black Ops is outstanding online and single player but i felt they lost focus after that. Ghosts is very underrated loves the single player and had tons of fun with the online. WWII is also great fun enjoyable maps and a rather moving end to the single player but i always get a little emotional with anything to do with WW2 anyway