View Single Post
Old 9th August 2019, 08:03 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
The Last Man on Earth 1964.

After the earth is wiped out by a plague, inhabitants are killed or turned into monsters, Robert Morgan has survived and intent on surviving and creating a cure.

Vincent Price stars as the lone surviving member of the human race taking out zombies/vampires while finding a cure. The film starts of a bit slow, and some aspects are shown in flashbacks before the plague but does pick up the pace halfway through. Filmed on a very low budget in Italy, it does have its suspense and tense moments capturing great cinematography by Franco Delli Colli. Worth a watch.
I've seen this more times than i can remember and one part always frustrates me.

When Price is talking to himself early on he complains that he can't find the lair of the ghouls despite searching every day for three years. They can't stand daylight but surround his house at night then at morning they've gone back into hiding.

Why on earth can't he just follow them to their lair as the sun is coming up? There has to be a point where they leave his house and head to their hideout. Just follow them at a safe distance. It's not rocket science.