View Single Post
Old 21st August 2019, 11:56 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

“DAWN OF THE DEAD UPDATE! Following the 4K scan of the camera negative, grading and framing approved by DP Michael Gornick, we now have about 4 weeks left of manual frame by frame restoration at Final Frame followed by the HDR grade for the UHD. We are releasing the 3 cuts on 3 separate discs (both Blu-Ray and UHD) plus bonus disc so the authoring stage will then take several weeks for the best possible encodes by David Mackenzie. We are currently hoping for a release date in February and will update again in the next month. Aside from the 3 versions of the film itself, plus archive and new bonus material, we are also working on other exciting additional content for the box set. We have been very fortunate to have Michael Gornick involved and it was great to hear his comment on work to date: ‘I place upon this extraordinary effort a nihil obstat in certification of its quality’. More soon…”

February is fine with me, it’s not like I don’t own enough editions of my favourite horror film
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!