View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2019, 07:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Martin at his wild and crazy guy best before he became all serious and boring. Martin plays world famous brain surgeon Dr Hfuhruhurr who saves the life and falls in love with a woman he runs down, little releasing she's a gold digging slut, along the way the good doctor falls in love with a brain in a jar. Completely bonkers. 9/10

A childhood favourite, used to rent this every weekend until I got my own copy on vhs , which I watched until the tape wore out.

A young man who's life isn't going any place, life takes a big turn after beating the high score of a video game, little realising the game is a tool used to find the best star fighters in the galaxy and events in game a real.

One of the first movies if not the first too use computer graphics. Directed by the actor who played the shape in the first two Halloween movies. 9/10

Years since I've seen this one, Harrison Ford plays Doctor Richard Kimble, who is falsely accused of his wife murder, he mangers too escape while seeking the real killer of his wife , a one armed man, he is pursued by US marshal Tommy Lee Jones. A none stop grill ride with two great performances from Jones and Ford. 9/10