View Single Post
Old 21st September 2019, 06:16 AM
Cult Master

Doctor Who over the years: Episode quotes
The End Of Time [Part 1]
Woman: They call it the Legend of the Blue Box.
Wilf: Oh. I've never been in here before. I'm not one for churches. Too cold.
Woman: This was the site of a convent back in the thirteen hundreds. It's said a demon fell from the sky, then a man appeared. A man in a blue box. They called him the sainted physician. He smote the demon and then disappeared.
Wilf: That's a bit of a coincidence.
Woman: It's said there's no such thing as coincidence. Who knows? Perhaps he's coming back.
Wilf: Oh, that would make my Christmas.

The Doctor: Ah! Now, sorry. There you are. So, where were we? I was summoned, wasn't I? An Ood in the snow, calling to me. Well, I didn't exactly come straight here. Had a bit of fun, you know. Travelled about, did this and that. Got into trouble. You know me. It was brilliant. I saw the Phosphorous Carousel of the Great Magellan Gestadt, saved a planet from the Red Carnivorous Maw, named a galaxy Alison. Got married. That was a mistake. Good Queen Bess. And let me tell you, her nickname is no longer. Ahem. Anyway, what do you want?
Sigma: You should not have delayed.
The Doctor: The last time I was here you said my song would be ending soon, and I'm in no hurry for that.
Sigma: You will come with me.
The Doctor: Hold on. Better lock the Tardis. (The Doctor points a remote key at the Tardis. The door locks and the light flashes at it beeps.) See? Like a car. I locked it like a car. Like. It's funny. No? Little bit? Blimey, try to make an Ood laugh. So how old are you now, Ood Sigma?

Governor: Mrs Saxon. Let me introduce myself. I'm your new Governor. I'm afraid the previous Governor met with something of an accident, which took quite some time to arrange. Miss Trefusis, if you will prepare. You kept your silence well, Mrs Saxon. Your trial was held in secret, with no jury, so no one knows who Harold Saxon was, where he came from, why you killed him. Make her kneel. There are those of us who never lost faith. And in his wisdom, Harold Saxon prepared for this moment. He knew that he might die and he made us ready. Tonight, Mrs Saxon, he returns.

Lucy: You can't bring him back. You can't! I'm begging you! Stop this now before it's too late!
Governor: We give ourselves that Saxon might live.
(Energy is pulled out of the Governor and her acolytes.)
Lucy: Can't you see? He lied to you. His name isn't even Harold Saxon.
Governor: And this was written also, for his name is the Master!

[Inside the TARDIS]
The Doctor: Bigger on the inside. Do you like it?
Wilf: I thought it'd be cleaner.
The Doctor: Cleaner? I could take you back home right now.
Wilf: Listen, Doctor, if this is a time machine, that man you're chasing, why can't you just pop back to yesterday and catch him?
The Doctor: I cant go back inside my own timeline. I have to stay relative to the Master within the causal nexus. Understand?
Wilf: Not a word.
The Doctor: Welcome aboard.
Wilf: Thank you.

The Master: The human race was always your favourite, Doctor. But now, there is no human race. There is only the Master race. Bwahahahahahaha!
Narrator [OC]: And so it came to pass, on Christmas Day, that the human race did cease to exist. But even then, the Master had no concept of his greater role in events. For this was far more than humanity's end. This day was the day upon which the whole of creation would change forever. This was the day the Time Lords returned. For Gallifrey.
Time Lords: For Gallifrey!
Narrator: For victory!
Time Lords: For victory!
Narrator: For the end of time itself!
Time Lords: For the end of time itself!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty