View Single Post
Old 8th October 2019, 04:43 AM
Cult Master

Doctor Who over the years: Episode quotes
Day Of The Moon
River: They're here, Canton. They're everywhere.
Canton: I know. America's being invaded.
River: You were invaded a long time ago. America is occupied.
Canton: You're coming with us, Doctor Song. There's no way out this time.
River: There's always a way out.

Canton: What are you? You can tell me, because I won't remember. You invaded us. You're everywhere.
Amy [OC]: Help me! Please. I can't see. Somebody, help me.
Canton: Are you armed?
Silence: This world is ours. We have ruled it since the wheel and the fire. We have no need of weapons.
Canton: Yeah? (He shoots the alien.) Welcome to America

The Doctor: Oh, interesting. Very Aickman Road. I've seen one of these before. Abandoned. I wonder how that happened? Oh, well I suppose I'm about to find out. Rory, River, keep one Silent in eyeshot at all times. Oh, hello. Sorry, you were in the middle of something. I just had to say, though, have you seen what's on the telly? Oh, hello, Amy. Are you all right? Want to watch some television? Ah. Now, stay where you are. Because look at me, I'm confident. You want to watch that, me, when I'm confident. Oh, and this is my friend River. Nice hair, clever, has her own gun, and unlike me, she really doesn't mind shooting people. I shouldn't like that. Kind of do, a bit.
River: Thank you, sweetie.
The Doctor: I know you're team players and everything, but she'll definitely kill at least the first three of you.
River: Well, the first seven, easily.
The Doctor: Seven? Really?
River: Oh, eight for you, honey.
The Doctor: Stop it.
River: Make me.
The Doctor: Yeah? Well, maybe I will.
Amy: Is this really important flirting? Because I feel like I should be higher on the list right now.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty