View Single Post
Old 8th October 2019, 05:16 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
The last 2 evenings have been taken up with Friday the 13th Part 5 and Jason X. I rolled 2 dice to pick what ones to watch, twice. They landed on 5 and 10. I'll be honest, i actually enjoyed these more than really should have as, although i love the Friday the 13th films (have not watched the reboot for fear of it killing my enjoyment of the old ones), i find parts 5 and 10 to be the weaker of them (my personal favourite is 6). If you just accept them for what they are (poorly acted nonsensical slasher flicks) they are pretty entertaining, although i will never understand the continuation from part 5 to part 6 (if there is meant to be any). Jason X on the other hand, yes it's Jason in space in the future and it is as ridiculous as it sounds, lol.
Just realized that 3 From Hell is coming out next week so will have to rewatch House of 1000 corpses and Devils Rejects before then as well.
I tried many times to watch Jason X and i just can't like it i have tried but i can't stand it. The idea is great something different but its too cheap and the acting i hate American daytime soap type acting.