View Single Post
Old 10th December 2007, 08:33 PM
Active Cultist

damn I knew this would happen! it was bound to be that shameless would start doing stuff I already owned, but I will buy anyway to complete set. But Ive already got strip nude for your killer, watched it saturday in fact.

that poor fat ****er who can't get it up and walks around with is inflatable doll is heartbreaking. In that one scene bianchi sums up a certain sadness and lonelyness at odds with the guy who a bit full of himself when he was speeding along in the car. One minute its "I can't wait to get you home" the next hes blubbing like a baby. priceless, it truly is,

later that same day I watched house with laughing windows (so the two extremes of giallo in one day- from trash to art)

so anyhow Shameless is that list above everything we have to look forward to to date or are there any other definates in the pipeline? Late Night Trains is creating a bit of a buzz across the net but I think people are honestly speculating how the bbfc thing will go with that one. so what about the quarter beyond this one... any hints for us. whats the plans for this summer?

My blog has moved house: Italian Film Review Blog