View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2019, 10:18 PM
Active Cultist

movies 2.jpg

Spiderman & Eastern Condors a couple of weeks ago, 3 days to kill, was a movie I watched on tv while I was on holiday, it's not even worth mention, it's just plain boring, after that I managed to watched:

Dirty Dozen - war classic, a true inspiration for the Eastern Condors, but funny enough I think EC it's funnier, and more entertaining, obvious the character development on the Dirty Dozen it's much better. anyway both movies are worth watching.

Los Ojos Azules de la Muneca Rota - Giallo in Spanish? Paul Naschy? Lovely 3 actress ? Sold Sold and Sold. the funniest part about this movie, it's before the killer kills his victims, a French lullaby plays, a song that my mum used to sing to me when I was a kid, maybe she watched this movie? Maybe she is a secret giallo lover!! Recommend

Dolemite is my Name: I love Eddie Murphy old movies, when I saw the trailer for this one, I though, looks funny, but it really isn't. It's too long, a problem that seems to affect all this new movies nowadays. Never watched the original Dolemite but the movie left me with that desire.

Dragon Ball Z - Brolly Story - a colleague of mine overheard once me talking about Japanese animation, so he decided to lend me this movie, not sure if anyone saw the original Dragon Ball Z, this is just the same with new CGI. For fans only.

The Manson Family - Oh my gosh! What a trip, what a movie - bought this movie on ebay a couple of months ago, was in the shelf for sometime - the only regret I have was not watched earlier - finally a movie that doesn't treat the killers and Manson like a pop star, it's a killer that terrorize people during his decade - no barriers hold on this one, and thank you for that Mr. Jim Van Bebber now I need to buy the Deadbeat at dawn from Arrow