View Single Post
Old 8th November 2019, 04:31 AM
Cult Master

Doctor Who over the years: Episode quotes
Into The Dalek
Journey: It's smaller on the outside.
The Doctor: It's a bit more exciting when you go the other way. This isn't a battleship. Medical insignia. It's a hospital.
(An older man with a greying beard speaks. He is backed up by armed soldiers.)
Morgan: We don't need hospitals now. The Daleks don't leave any wounded, and we don't take any prisoners.

Journey: You don't like soldiers much, do you?
The Doctor: You don't need to be liked. You've got all the guns.

The Doctor: This is gun girl. She's got a gun, and she's a girl. This is a sort of boss one. Are you the same one as before?
Morgan: Yes.
The Doctor: I think he's probably her uncle, but I may have made that up to pass the time while they were talking. This is Clara, not my assistant. She's, er, some other word.
Clara: I'm his carer.
The Doctor: Yeah, my carer. She cares so I don't have to.

Clara: Urgh. What is this stuff?
The Doctor: People. The Daleks need protein. Occasionally, they harvest from their victims. This is a feeding tube.
Journey: Is Ross here?
The Doctor: Yeah. Top layer, if you want to say a few words.
(Journey pushes the Doctor against the wall.)
Journey: A man has just died. You will not talk like that.
The Doctor: A lot of people have died. Everything in here is dead, and do you know why that's good?
Journey: There is nothing good about that.
The Doctor: Nothing is alive in here, so logically this is the weakest spot in the Dalek's internal security. Nobody guards the dead. Mortuaries and larders, always the easiest to break out of.

Missy: Hello. I'm Missy. Welcome to heaven. Would you like some tea? Little splosh? Lovely.

The Doctor: See, all those years ago, when I began (He is using his sonic screwdriver to cut through the flexible tubing covering a set of neurones, then pulls them apart.) I was just running. I called myself the Doctor, but it was just a name. And then I went to Skaro. And then I met you lot and I understood who I was. The Doctor was not the Daleks.

Clara: How do I look?
The Doctor: Sort of short and round-ish, but with a good personality, which is the main thing.
Clara: I meant my clothes. I just changed.
The Doctor: Oh, good for you, still making an effort.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty