View Single Post
Old 21st November 2019, 06:03 AM
Cult Master

Doctor Who over the years: Episode quotes
The Witches Familiar
Missy: Why does the Doctor always survive?
Clara: Because he's clever.
Missy: Yes, but there's lots of clever dead people. I love killing clever clogs, they make the best faces.
Clara: Because he always assumes he's going to win. He always knows there's a way to survive. He just has to go and find it.
Missy: Yes, except this time, he made a will and threw himself a goodbye party. Now, if the Doctor assumes he's going to die, what happens then?

Clara: Daleks have sewers?
Missy: With one significant difference.
Clara: Being?
Missy: They're ever so slightly alive.
Clara: They're what?
Missy: How much of a drop would you say that is? Can you see the bottom?
Clara: Too dark. Er, we could chuck a stone down, or something.
Missy: Oh yeah, good idea.
(She pushes Clara down the hole.)
Clara: Oh!
(Scream, thud.)
Missy: Twenty feet.

The Doctor: Ask me what I want.
Dalek Supreme: Irrelevant. You will not prevail. You will not succeed.
The Doctor: I've been at the heart of your empire for forty two minutes, and I own it, and I haven't even got out of my chair. Ask me what I want.
Dalek Supreme: What do you want?
The Doctor: Clara Oswald. (He broadcasts across the planet. They can even hear him in the sewers.) I want Clara Oswald, safe, alive, and returned to me immediately. You bring her back. You do that. You do that now. Unharmed. Unhurt. Alive.
Dalek Supreme: Your associate
The Doctor: I saw what happened. I was there. And I'm hoping, for all of our sakes, that it was a trick.
Dalek Supreme: It was not a deception.
The Doctor: Because if Clara Oswald is really dead, then you'd better be very, very careful how you tell me.

Clara: What are you doing?
Missy: Murdering a Dalek. I'm a Time Lady, it's our golf.

(Clara inside a Dalek casing)
Missy: Say your name.
Clara Dalek: Why?
Missy: Just just say. Just say it.
Clara [in the Dalek]: Clara. / Clara Dalek: Dalek.
Missy: Say it again.
Clara [in the Dalek]: Clara Oswald. / Clara Dalek: Dalek. Dalek.
Missy: One more time.
Clara [in the Dalek]: I am Clara Oswald! I'm Clara Oswald! / Clara Dalek: I am a Dalek! I am a Dalek! I am a Dalek! I am a Dalek!
(As Missy laughs, the gun fires.)
Missy: Whoa! Just don't get emotional. Emotion fires the gun. Okay?
Clara [in the Dalek]: I don't understand. / Clara Dalek: I do not understand.
Missy: Say I love you. Those exact words. Don't ask me why, just say it.
Clara [in the Dalek]: I love you. / Clara Dalek: Exterminate.
(Missy laughs.)
Missy: Say, you are different from me.
Clara [in the Dalek]: You are different from me. / Clara Dalek: Exterminate! Exterminate!
Missy: Say, "Ex-ter-min-ate!"
Clara [in the Dalek]: Exterminate. / Clara Dalek: Exterminate! (Missy laughs, then dodges about as Clara spins the Dalek, firing its gun.) Clara Dalek: Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!
Missy: Cybermen suppress emotion. Daleks channel it through a gun. That's why they keep yelling exterminate. It's how they reload. So, let's go and kill them. Come on.

Dalek: Why has the intruder not been exterminated? Explain. Explain. Explain!
Missy: I'm a prisoner of special significance. Count the hearts.
Dalek: You are a Time Lord?
Missy: Time Lady, thank you. Some of us can afford the upgrade. Is it still the same old Supreme Dalek these days? I fought him once on the slopes of the Never Vault. Tell him the bitch is back.

The Doctor: My people are alive. They didn't die. I brought them back. I found a way.
Davros: Is this true?
The Doctor: Gallifrey is back in the sky. I don't know where, I may never know. But Gallifrey is back and it is safe from both of us.
Davros: Doctor, my most sincere congratulations.
The Doctor: I'm sorry?
Davros: This is wonderful news. Beyond all hope. I congratulate you.
The Doctor: Why are you saying that?
Davros: A man should have a race, a people, an allegiance. A man should belong, Doctor. Believe me, please. I am happy for you. So happy.

Clara Dalek: Doctor!
The Doctor: This city is about to be sucked into the ground. Your own sewer is about to consume you. There's no way you can win, there is nothing you can do, so just tell me, where is Clara Oswald?
Clara Dalek: I am a Dalek.
The Doctor: Yes, you're a Dalek. Where is Clara?
The Doctor: Yes, I know that you're a Dalek. Where is Clara Oswald?
(The Dalek stops in front of the Doctor.)
Clara [in the Dalek]: It's me, I'm right here! It's me, I'm in here! It's Clara! / Clara Dalek: I am a Dalek! I am a Dalek!
(Missy runs up with the Dalek gun and points it at the Dalek.)
Missy: Doctor, stop! It's you, isn't it? I mean, no offence, you all look alike, but it is it is you?
Clara [in the Dalek]: Yes, it's me, it's me. I'm right here. / Clara Dalek: Affirmative.
Missy: Clara's dead, Doctor. This is the one that killed her.
Clara Dalek: Do not listen to her. I am a Dalek, I am a Dalek.
Missy: I got her out of the city, but this one caught us and shot her down. There was nothing I could do, I'm afraid.
Missy: She ran. She screamed. I'm so glad you didn't have to see that.
Clara Dalek: I am a Dalek. I am a Dalek.
Missy: This one's a mad one, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like, like it's proud.
Clara Dalek: I am a Dalek. I am a Dalek. I am a Dalek!
(Missy moves behind the Doctor and puts the gun in his hand.)
Missy: Kill it, Doctor. They're all going to die anyway. Indulge yourself. Go on, kill the Dalek.
Clara Dalek: Do not kill me! Do not kill me!
(The Doctor points the gun at the Dalek.)
The Doctor: Is Clara dead?
Clara [in the Dalek]: No! Doctor, no! I'm not dead, I'm in here! Can you hear me? / Clara Dalek: I am a Dalek. I am alive. / Clara [in the Dalek]: I'm your friend. I'm your friend! / Clara Dalek: I am your enemy. Your enemy. / Clara [in the Dalek]: No, please, don't. / Clara Dalek: Mercy. Mercy.
The Doctor: You shouldn't be able to say that.
Clara Dalek: Mercy.
The Doctor: That word shouldn't exist in your vocabulary. How did Davros teach you to say that?
Clara Dalek: Mercy.
The Doctor: Why aren't you trying to kill me?
Clara Dalek: Mercy. / Clara [in the Dalek]: Because I would never kill you. You are the last person I would ever kill. / Clara Dalek: I show mercy.
The Doctor: I'm putting the gun down. Open your casing.
Clara [in the Dalek]: How? / Clara Dalek: How?
The Doctor: Just think the word "open". It'll work.
(Clara sighs and obeys. The casing opens to reveal her.)
Missy: Oh, look at that. Now, there's a surprise.
The Doctor: Missy, run.
Clara: Oh, Doctor
(The Doctor starts to disconnect Clara from the Dalek casing.)
Missy: In a way, this is why I gave her to you in the first place. To make you see. The friend inside the enemy, the enemy inside the friend.

Young Davros: Help me! You can't leave me, you promised. You said I had a chance. (The Tardis materialises behind him.) Who are you? I don't get it. How did you get there?
The Doctor: From the future.
Young Davros: Are you going to save me?
The Doctor: I'm going to save my friend the only way I can. Exterminate! (He blasts all the hand mines to oblivion.) Come on, I'll take you home.
Young Davros: Which side are you on? Are you the enemy?
The Doctor: I'm not sure that any of that matters, friends, enemies. So long as there's mercy. Always mercy.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty