View Single Post
Old 1st February 2020, 09:21 PM
Cult Master

Status Quo re-issue #1: 'Perfect Remedy' Triple CD - Pre-order available from Amazon UK - £16.99

Release date: March 6th

"Perfect Remedy was the nineteenth studio album by English rock band Status Quo released in 1989 the album charted at no 49 in the UK album charts

The album was produced by Pip Williams at Compass point in the Bahamas and features the singles Not at All and Little Dreamer

This 3-CD set features 2 bonus discs of bonus material with live performances and B-sides – the enhanced booklet contains new interviews with Francis Rossi and members of the band by Quo guru Dave Ling in which they discuss the making of the album."

Track listing:

Disc One
  • Little Dreamer
  • Not at All
  • Heart on Hold
  • Perfect Remedy
  • Address Book
  • The Power of Rock
  • The Way I Am
  • Tommy's in Love
  • Man Overboard
  • Going Down for The First Time
  • Throw Her A Line
  • 1000 Years

Disc Two
  • Gone Thru the Slips - B-Side Of "Not at All"
  • Rotten to The Bone - B-Side to 7" & 12" of "Little Dreamer"
  • Doing It All for You - B-Side to 12" of "Little Dreamer"
  • The Anniversary Waltz - 12" Version (Full) Rock and Roll Music / Lover Please / That'll Be the Day / Singing the Blues / When Will I Be Loved / Let's Work Together / Keep A-Knockin' / Long Tall Sally / Let's Dance / Red River Rock / No Particular Place to Go / The Wanderer / I Hear You Knocking / Lucille / Great Balls of Fire
  • The Power of Rock - Edited Version (B-Side of "Anniversary Waltz")
  • Fighting for Love - early Version of "The Power of Rock"
  • Blondes Don't Lie - Outtake
  • The Anniversary Waltz - Spanish Promo Version #1 Rockin' All Over the World / Whatever You Want / Rock and Roll Music / Lover Please / Let's Dance / Red River Rock / Great Balls of Fire
  • The Anniversary Waltz - Spanish Promo Version #2 Rock and Roll Music / Lover Please / What You're Proposing / Let's Dance / Red River Rock
  • Paper Plane - Bray Studios 1990
  • Caroline - Birmingham NEC 1989
  • Roll Over Lay Down - Birmingham NEC 1989
  • Little Lady - Birmingham NEC 1989

Disc Three
  • In My Chair
  • Little Dreamer
  • Perfect Remedy
  • Mystery Medley: Mystery Song / Railroad / Most of the Time / Wild Side of Life / Rollin' Home / Again and Again / Slow Train
  • Hold You Back
  • The Power of Rock
  • Dirty Water
  • Whatever You Want
  • In the Army Now
  • Rockin' All Over the World
  • Don't Waste My Time
  • Roadhouse Medley: Roadhouse Blues / The Wanderer / Marguerita Time / Living on an Island / Break the Rules / Something 'Bout You Baby I Like / The Price of Love / Roadhouse Blues
  • Burning Bridges

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty