View Single Post
Old 11th February 2020, 03:27 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivemind View Post
It's been a joy reading this thread over the last couple wks. It's going to be a greater joy when this ambomination is put to rest. The BBC, Chibnall and his team of "soap writers" need to be blasted off to Uranus. It's insulting to call this steaming pile of poo Dr Who. All the BBC does is push the social change messaging continually, and all people do is switch off. The BBC is totally committed to screwing over a series that actually was a jewel in the crown of BBC TV programming. There's alot of people in denial that still want Dr Who back to the way it was before Moffat started pushing the diversity and inclusion with a female Master added into the mix ( a taster of things to come), but now it's been completely buggered. And now there's another series to come. I'll just sit back and enjoy the decent into more madness. All thanks to Auntie Beeb and the hack writer known as Chibnall. I just pray that you have the stomach to bare this vile insult to Doctor Who from the past Dem.
We'll see. If they ruin the two part Cyberman story with 'issue of the week' rubbish then i'm out (But i will watch the Dalek story whenever it's transmitted.)