View Single Post
Old 28th February 2020, 12:59 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
"A documentary film crew headed by anthropologist Steve Cale (Eric Stoltz) and director Terri Flores (Jennifer Lopez) travel down the Amazon River in search of a mysterious Indian tribe. On their journey they save a man, Paul Sarone (Jon Voight), from a sinking boat. He offers to help in their search for the tribe, but he is actually a snake-hunter looking for the legendary Anaconda snake. When an accident leaves Cale unconscious, Sarone takes charge of the boat, leaving the rest of the crew in grave danger."

Extras:
  • HD Transfer in Original 2.35:1 Aspect Ratio
  • Optional English Subtitles
  • English DTS-HD MA 5.1
  • Audio Commentary by Genre Expert Scott Harrison
  • A Blockbuster with Bite - The Legacy of Anaconda: Interview with critic Kim Newman
  • Slithery Story - Remembering the Effects of Anaconda:
  • An Interview with SFX Supervisor Steve Johnson
  • A Franchise With Fangs - Remembering the Anaconda Movies: Interview with Jonathan Melville (Author of Seeking Perfection: The Unofficial Guide to Tremors)
  • Squeeze Play - Producing Anaconda: Interview with Producer Leonard Rabinowitz
  • Original Theatrical Trailer

More great artwork,the first film in the series is the only one worth a watch anyway.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.