Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
May releases already listed on Amazon:

I See You https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0858T5R...s%2C150&sr=8-4
Info, specs and covers

Release date: May 25th

"EVIL HIDES IN PLAIN SIGHT.

Up-and-coming British director Adam Randall (iBoy) returns with his new twist-heavy thriller I See You, described by the Hollywood Reporter as “a finely crafted exercise in slow-burn suspense”.

Behind the seemingly perfect Harper household, Greg (Jon Tenney, True Detective), the lead investigator of a child abduction case, is struggling to come to terms with the recent infidelity of his wife Jackie (Academy Award winner Helen Hunt, As Good As It Gets). The already strained family harmony is further threatened when Connor (Judah Lewis, The Babysitter), their son, appears to be the victim of a mysterious malevolent presence in their house. As the secrets start to unravel, the plot threads prove to be more interlinked than it would appear at first glance.

Packed with audacious plot twists, beautifully orchestrated narrative flips and an outstanding lead performance by Helen Hunt, I See You is an eerie gem, where nothing is as it seems and the terrible truth behind a family's dark secrets might just be hiding in plain sight."

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
  • High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation
  • Original DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new commentary by director Adam Randall and producer Matt Waldeck, recorded exclusively for this release
  • The Making of ‘I See You’, a featurette interviewing cast and crew - Additional on-set interviews with Adam Randall and Helen Hunt, and behind-the-scenes footage
  • Trailer
  • Image gallery
  • FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Illustrated collectors' booklet featuring new writing on the film by Anton Bitel

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty