View Single Post
Old 12th December 2007, 11:54 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Default The Sister of Ursula (1978)

Coming March 25th from Severin.

I'll be upgrading my bootleg, even though I'm not a huge fan. It's a smutty giallo that puts Strip Nude... to shame!

The Sister of Ursula
“DELICIOUSLY SORDID SEXPLOITATION… Stefania D’Amario Is High On Our List Of Lusty Ladies And Barbara Magnolfi Is Gorgeous!” – Mr. Skin
“DELIGHTFULLY SLEAZY… With One Of The Most Unusual Weapons In Giallo Cinema!” – All Movie Guide

Severin Films presents an infamous slice of EuroSleaze that repeatedly thrusts at the abyss of bad taste. In the wake of their father’s death, two beautiful sisters – sensitive Ursula (Barbara Magnolfi of SUSPIRIA) and promiscuous Dagmar (Stefania D’Amario of ZOMBIE) – come to a seaside resort for a relaxing vacation. But their idyllic getaway will soon become a depraved nightmare of kinky exhibitionists, dope-sick lotharios, lust-crazed lesbians and a psychotic killer who tears women to pieces with – no kidding – a phallus of massive proportion. Marc Porel (THE PSYCHIC) co-stars in this eye-popping combination of delectable sexploitation and vicious giallo, now fully restored from original vault elements and presented uncut and uncensored for the first time ever in America

Welcome to The Deuce