View Single Post
Old 17th March 2020, 06:54 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Just watched the last Inside No 9 "The Stakeout". Very cheeky, as always.
Great episode from another outstanding series. I seem to remember seeing an announcement that another series is being made which is great news.

Recently, I've watched all four seasons of The Tudors which is a very well made series. I expected Henry to be a lot fatter by the end of the fourth season, but it didn't skimp on detail when showing the extent of his injured and infected leg.

I then went on to the fifth season of Arrested Development which was funny but, like the fourth season, not as good as the first three. I then watched the third season of Fargo with Ewan McGregor playing two brothers whose small argument over the ownership of a rare stamp escalates – with the help of an utterly grotesque character played with relish by David Thewlis – to extortion and murder. I was pleased to see that the fourth season will begin next month.

After watching Fargo, I watched the ninth season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, a show which is as good as it ever was, frequently laugh out loud hilarious. I am going to begin watching the 10 season this evening