View Single Post
Old 27th April 2020, 09:06 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Critters 3 & Speed

Critters 3

Another fun installment of this franchise. The Critters this time attack the residents of a run down apartment building. Even though it's set in a different location, there is still continuity from the previous 2 films, there is a recurring character that appears also. A during the credits sequence certainly suggests that Critters 4 will follow on from this film (I like that rather than random stories and have them as sequels) A young Leonardo DiCaprio is in this also. I have not seen Critters 4 yet but I'm looking forward to it. These films are short and are very entertaining so I do recommend them if these are your type of thing.

Speed

Keanu Reeves, Dennis Hopper, Sandra Bullock, bomb on bus, can't go below 50 MPH. That is all I need to say. One of my favorite Action films, just put your feet up, switch your brain off and just enjoy. With this in 94 along with Demolition Man in 93, Sandra Bullock was carving a name for herself in Action films. The only criticism I have is was the whole Train sequence at the end really necessary. But that is a small very very inconsequential issue I had with this film
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c3.jpg (13.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (14.0 KB, 3 views)