View Single Post
Old 12th February 2010, 07:56 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Embodiment of Evil - This is the latest release from the Coffn Joe series, set 40 years after the last movie. Um, it was.... um.... interesting I guess. Was just really slow paced, the way everyone spoke seemed like slow motion to me. Coffin Joe was actually just bloody irritating rather than creepy or scary. It had some good gorey scenes in, some that weaker stomachs couldn't handle but other than that it was quite disappointing, oh well at least I didn't buy it. Twas on the rental list

Step Brothers - This is the quite recent effort from Will Ferrell, also starring the brilliant John C Reilly in a rare central comical role. It's about 2 40 year olds who still live with their parent, Will lives with his Mum, John with his Dad. Basically the parents meet and fall in love, get married then move in together which causes a bit of friction between the 2 immature 'step brothers'. I actually quite enjoyed this, it had several laugh out loud moments and quite a lot of giggly moments too. I think it just brought out the child in me. The 2 brothers attitudes and characteristics just brought back many memories of me and my sibling. You could tell a lot was improvised too which showed just how funny the 2 can be when they think like children. Worth a watch with a couple of beers and some mates to release the childish nature in all of us.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html