View Single Post
Old 19th May 2020, 09:23 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Rage Of Honor, Road House, Cover Up & Fight Valley

Rage Of Honor

As per the viewer above but I got the 101 Blu-Ray, which didn't have the proper screen ratio so that took me right out of it.

Road House

Patrick Swayze is the top Bouncer in The U.S. hired to clean up a Bar in Kansas that is constantly the source of fights. Whilst doing that, he unites the town against the man who is running a Protection Racket. Sam Elliott co-stars in this entertaining late 80's Action Film. Swayze does convince as a Tough Guy, much like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Comedy Movies.

Cover Up

Dolph Lundgren is an Ex-Marine turned Journalist who finds out that there is a cover up regarding the Murders of American Soldiers in Israel. Lou Gossett Jr. Co-Stars as a Military higher up.

Released by Guild in 1991, this is a weird one because this is not an all out Action Movie you'd think it would be considering Dolph Lundgren is in it and the look of the cover. Also I don't think this film had any buzz before it's Video Rental release, I think Guild but the trailer on the Trailer Reel of some of it's previous releases and hope that people see the cover and just rent it. It's a more methodical Thriller that isn't too bad, it definitely has an abrupt ending though.

One thing I've noticed, Film Distributors in the 80's - Mid 90's didn't mind if their films were 15's or 18's. They weren't bothered about making cuts to get a lower certificate.

Fight Valley

Modern day Fight film in which a woman tries to avenge the death of her Sister who died in a Fight. A bit of a throwback to the glory days of this genre even having real Fighters in the film (Miesha Tate & Chis Cyborg) the script and dialogue wasn't great (But they weren't in the older films either. Not great but isn't bad either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roh.jpg (15.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg rh.jpg (12.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg cu.jpg (15.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg fv.jpg (13.9 KB, 2 views)