View Single Post
Old 21st May 2020, 10:16 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Sister Street Fighter, Zombie Flesh Eaters & Rush Hour

Sister Street Fighter

A female Policewoman is sent to find her kidnapped Brother who was undercover investigating a Drug Ring. OK film, decent Martial Arts, a bit weird when a see a demonstration of a technique it freezes and the name is shown like the credits. A funny bit is where the main villain says that he collects Fighters like others collect pets.

Zombie Flesh Eaters

Classic Horror, Italian Zombie movie and Video Nasty. A film that I have never seen in full before but really deserves it's reputation of not only being a good film but really bloody and violent. The Zombies F/X is awesome and when they rise up especially from the ground give me chills. The ending certainly left it up for a legitimate sequel. (Not sure if Zombie Flesh Eaters 2&3 were legitimate sequels)

Rush Hour

Jackie Chan is the Hong Kong Detective who is brought to the United States to find a Diplomat's kidnapped daughter. He is then teamed up with a motor mouthed Chris Tucker. I remember this being a lot better when it 1st came out. Chan is great as normal, the stunts were great but I'm not sure if Chris Tucker did a good job because his character annoyed me. It's still alright for a watch but I didn't enjoy it as much
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ssf.jpg (15.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg zfe.jpg (13.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg rh.jpg (13.0 KB, 2 views)