View Single Post
Old 12th June 2020, 11:46 AM
Active Cultist

So maybe this two last months I went a little over the top.. but when you see a good deal you must grab it

I had some money aside to spend in the VS and Mondo Macabro sales, but when the postage is more expensive than the blu ray itself..

Anyway so, normally I don't buy anything from HMV because I think they cursed me - every time I move town/city the HMV shop available closes after a couple of months so I forgot they exist, but someone here spoke about nice promotions around the website - so I went there and saw the Vengance triology for £16 (easy grab) they give you a free post if you spend £20, they have nice promotion with some BFI titles I wanted to buy, but I found the Eastwood boxset again for £15 - 7 movies (it's a bare bones editon) but never watched any of them so easy buy.

The Bloody terror was selling at £40 in amazon, so again easy choice - honestly I thought this will be sold out by now. looking forward to dig in on this one, I only saw Inseminoid and I was waiting for a Alien rip-off but was much much better.

Boxset like Tron and Bourne around £5 in total on ebay, Flatiners £1. Rewind and Euro Crime (good documentary btw) I don't remember how much it was maybe around £7

And some twilight movies following the "we are closing.. oh wait Screen Archives are selling everything.."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stack (Large).jpg (52.3 KB, 95 views)

Last edited by Demdike@Cult Labs; 12th June 2020 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Reposting the image correct way up.