View Single Post
Old 29th June 2020, 02:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Frankenstein Created Bikers.

You know those, "So bad, it's good" movies? Yeah, this is right up there! Terrible in most aspects but just has something about it. The acting is dire, forget hammy, this is the whole pig wrapped up in bacon and ten minutes in I realized that this is a sequel to a movie called Dear God, NO! But I went with it. Gratuitous nudity is sprinkled in every few frames which is no bad thing if your movie is shite to begin with, copious over the top gore and the dialogue, whilst spouted by the worst actors ever, is hilarious and at times had me and a mate nearly crying! Some of the concepts will drop your jaw, like a woman pushing her aborted foetus back inside her......yeah, that's where we are in this!! I'm not sure if it's a contender to Worst Film Ever or verging on sheer brilliance! (Former...cough!) You will remember it though!
It was only after watching it I realized Dear God, NO! is also on the BD so I need to watch that one next.....Dear God, Help Me!!

Beyond the Door

This Exorcist rip-off was so much better than I hoped. It poses no threat to the king of possession movies but is enjoyable if you are in the right frame of mind and you have to give kudos to those Italians for putting out this piece of blatant plagiarism. The dialogue here is not as bad as the afore mentioned movie but has it's moments....
Little girl; "What was that crazy nickname you gave him last year?"
(Talking about their dad.)
Little boy; "Asshole!"
Little girl; "That's it!"
I really hoped both would die.
It's fun, "crazy" and worth your time.