View Single Post
Old 29th June 2020, 09:27 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Black Moon Rising & The Invisible Man

Black Moon Rising

Starring Tommy Lee Jones, Linda Hamilton and Robert Vaughn, this 1986 film about a thief named Quint who is hired by the Justice Department to steal incriminating tapes from a corrupt corporation. The tapes vanish when Quint hides them in the back of a hydrodynamic powered racing car that is stolen by a hot car ring.

I remember the trailer back in the day but none of my Video Shops ever had it in however the DVD always seemed to be around so I finally purchased it, it's not bad but I have a feeling it was better around 86-87, in 2020 it's a bit meh.

The VHS Rental cover is so 80's

The Invisible Man

Elizabeth Moss is the abused wife who escapes and stays with her Detective friend (Aldis Hodge) and his daughter. However after her husband apparently committed Suicide, she is then stalked by what appears to be an Invisible Man in order to drive her crazy.

As this has just been released on DVD/Blu Ray, I'll not divulge anything more. However this is a brilliant film and I feel intelligently done, however I was surprised to see that it's now an 18 with what appears to be an additional 3 seconds.

Oh yeah, I blooming hate the new 15 and 18 certificate logos especially the 15 as it makes it look like it's a 18 film
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bmr.jpg (15.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg tim.jpg (9.0 KB, 5 views)