View Single Post
Old 21st July 2020, 08:02 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
****ing hell it's the Five Tales brigade.
Was wondering how long it was before you got the club out.

Listen,I've bought almost EVERY one of your titles since it's conception,yes even at £22 a pop on the high street,so if I got my non-industry-insider facts wrong,then I apologize.

However,I'm entitled to an opinion and it's my opinion that a Confessions box would sell very well.

I WASN'T PUTTING THE FIVE TALES SET DOWN.YOUR DISCS ARE FAR TOO GOOD TO PUT DOWN FFS!

You know,something,I've said it before,people should be able to give their opinions on forums like like this without some 'I work in the industry and know more than you' person like you putting them down at every opportunity.
I worked as a home ent buyer for ten years and I'd have been cautious with that Boetticher set - it's less a pile on you Reaps and more of just another opportunity for Mr B. to send himself flowers

I've known one of the guys who started Powerhouse for 15 years or more and I can tell you that his passion for film is a big part of what they release and I imagine that a fair few of those titles are gambles simply because he loves them - he's one of a very tiny handful of people I've known that's universally positive about most films and without ever seeming to be disingenuous.