View Single Post
Old 1st August 2020, 01:18 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Psychic Killer.

(Arnold stands next to Emilio gazing out of a wired fence)
Emilio: I'm waiting for a train.
Arnold: Save a seat for me.
Emilio: I watch them here every day, one is due soon.
Arnold: That's a nice thing about trains, they're always going somewhere.
Emilio: I killed my own daughter, she had become a whore, they say maybe i'm crazy, but they do not understand a act of honor.
Arnold: I didn't kill anyone, my mother was sick for a long time, I stayed with her and I took care of her. This doctor that was treating her determined she had a tumor. The operation was expensive I couldn't afford to pay him, we had no insurance, there was a house...old house but my mother wouldn't sell that no matter what. The doctor refused to operate, I argued with him, I lost my head, people in the office saw me cursing I ran away. I came back I was going to beg him to reconsider, he was on the floor dead, i guess when I reached for the scalpel I got some of his blood on me, I ran to the police and told them everything, I guess they needed a fall guy, they took everything I said and twisted it. They charged me with murder, my lawyer sold me out, trial was a joke.
Emilio: I believe you.

LT. Morgan: I don't get it, he fired that shotgun at somebody, there is no trace of blood and no footprints other than his, and i know a dam well she didn't do it because she is not big enough to break his neck the way we found him.

Lemonowski: Prices up and up, government trying to tell me how to run my business, what's a man to do.
Customer: I'll tell you what to do, try living on welfare with food stamps to feed your children with.
Lemonowski: Well don't blame me, I didn't vote for him.
Customer: Oh yes you did, you just don't want to admit it right now.
Lemonowski: (putting meat on the scales adding his fingertips onto it) Well what's the difference, were all a bunch of thieves.
Customer: Will you put some meat in this pack that's what i'm paying you for.
Lemonowski: Carbohydrates that's good for the kids.
Customer: I'm gonna report you to the food and welfare people.
Lemonowski: Do me a favour, take your business somewhere else.
Customer: I will report you to the N.W.A.C.P.
Lemonowski: Report...report, (slapping on another bit of meat) one of these days i'm going to give it up and go to Florida.
Customer: (lifting up the paper on the scale) In the meantime, will you take your hand off the scale..