View Single Post
Old 21st August 2020, 07:56 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Default Unearthed film label

Sorry if there is a thread for this company but I couldn’t find it if there is.

Saw this today

Finalizing all of the extras on the DVD and Blu Ray of The Untold Story, tonight!!!! Last minute additions... and last minute blu ray slipcase is now solidified..

We cleaned the film up, pretty sure, cleaned up the audio and this is the best and final version of the film. Total list of extras coming soon...

Fans of The Untold Story will be amazed at what we did for the film. I, am delighted and amazed at what we pulled off in such a short amount of time. Untold is one of my all time favorites. This release, like Aftermath, Guinea Pig and Rock & Rule, are my all time favorites. I never thought, I would be able to release this film.

Next up..Torched, A Serbian Film Uncut... The Grand Tour, Profane Exhibit, Extended cut of Serbian 29 Needles, Xpiation, Hanger, Star Vehicle, GB2 and BFM. LOL

Not in that order but we are trying. Truth be told, I am just excited... Oct 13th release date. The Untold Story will blow minds and show the world that Category 3 flicks, from HK are amazing Be prepared, and know, your going to watch one of the most amazing Cat 3 films from Hong Kong.

Horror fans, your in for a treat.

First there was Collar, then came Famine, then the eagerly anticipated Gutterballs. Next up in the Plotdigger and Unearthed Films line is LIVE FEED! We hope that Ryan is looking down at what we're doing with his films and he has a big smile on his face. The Unearthed Team is hard at work to make the most exclusive and amazing editions of Ryan's work. We do all this archiving and classifying to honor Ryan's memory and for his family. Next up will be Torched. RIP Ryan.

DVD extras:
Commentary with Ryan Nicholson & cast
Behind the blood: the making of live feed
Return to the Venus theatre location
Deleted scenes, alternate scenes and alternate ending
Video feed
"Womb Service" short film
Photo gallery
Trailers

Blu-ray extras:
Behind the Blood: The Making of Live Feed
Video feed
Trailers

2-Disc Collector's Edition extras:
FYI: The 2-disc set of Gutterballs sold out so fast that we had to do another manufacturer run. It's not limited, but at sometime soon we will stop making the 2-disc versions of the films. So you might want to pick one up!
"Adults Only" version
Behind the Blood: The Making of Live Feed
Video feed
"Womb Service" short film
Photo gallery
Trailers
Over 17 hours of extras!