View Single Post
Old 13th September 2020, 07:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
Still Game: Season 1.

Flittin: Jack Jarvis esq needs to move and encouraged by his friend Victor Mcdade to get a flat up beside him after Old Mr Hannigan has just died but the move doesn't go to plan and their friend Winston is training his grandson for a boxing match which everyone is making fun of him.

Faimly: Victor's son is due to visit and Jack in hesitant that he will arrive but they don't know when the train is due. Winston tried to beat Peggy to the butcher's for pork chops which result in a disaster.

Cauld: Winter has arrived, people slipping on ice and dying, Tam has a a bet going on the Hypothermia sweep steak at the pub "The Clansman" on who will die, Winston has a idea to beat the cold weather called "THE F.E.C" Free Electric Club.

Courtin: Jack fancies the charity shop lady, after setting up Victor with her sister who is the complete opposite, jack and Barbara start seeing each other but local gossip Isa puts things right with Victor.

Waddin: Local shop keeper Navid's daughter is getting married and everyone tries to get a invite, while they try to get stuff back from a guy who is presumed dead to the rightful owners.

Scones: Tight fisted Tam seems to enjoy some fame with competitions, Jack and Victor try to out do him. Winston has had some unfortunate problems with the social security and ends up winning a prize.
Absolutely love still game, seen them all twice a show I could never get bored off and always makes me chuckle, they did the right thing and quit while ahead it was very slowly going downhill but still had a lot of good moments, best thing is a lot of my friends and me actually talk to each other like that, visited a friend few week back and was browsing his netflix and noticed he had still game in his favourites, asked him what he thought of it and he said it’s his all time favourite comedy show, and then we sat there and watched a couple of episodes.