View Single Post
Old 20th September 2020, 06:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Are You Being Served: Season 10.

Goodbye Mrs Slocombe: Mrs Slocombe has been replaced and the staff don't like it but Mrs slocombe won't go without a fight.

Grounds for divorce: Captain Peacock and his wife are having problems and seems they may divorce and he is seeing the girl from accounts. When she comes on too strong for him and want to end it, he stages to make his wife jealous and the young girl, with the help of Mrs Slocombe.

The Hold up: Three men hold a floor hostage and it's up to the staff to be the rescue by posing as a crime mob.

Gambling Fever: When Mr Harman gets a tip on the horses the staff put up their bonus pay to earn some more money.

The Night Club: When the staff get permission to earn more money, the staff decide to make a night club and create a commercial to advertise more business for the store.

Friends and Neighbours: When transport fees go up and the staff can't afford the travel, Mr Grace offers the staff 3 private apartments above the store who will share with who and will they get along.

The Pop Star: Mr Spooner becomes a singing sensation and asks the staff to be his back up singers, will things go well with the live T.V. broadcast.

The last in the series of Grace Brothers, hallejuah some may say but it has been full of laughs and hiccups but after Mr Lucas Left you can tell the writers left material in for him that was replaced by Mr Spooner, always a laugh when people try to complain to Mr Rumbold who gets everything mixed up and still can't make heads or tails of the situation. Now that i'm holiday and will watch Airwolf over the few days when i can.