View Single Post
Old 21st September 2020, 10:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Sabrina The Teenage Witch

This is The Melissa Joan Hart version which aired in the 90's and this was a favorite of mine growing up and I picked up the entire series on sale. Unfortunately the DVD's didn't not contain the songs used when shown on TV, just some generic replacement.

Season's 1-3
These were the classic episodes that I loved, cheesy but fun, Salem The Cat is the best character during the series. It also had the classic into song and opening credits.

Season 4

This was the start of some more serious season long storylines especially the love triangle between Sabrina, Harvey & Josh. Valerie left the series and her replacement wasn't as entertaining. Good episodes but you could sense the changes. There was also a Theme Song and Intro change.

Season 5

Things were different here, obviously Sabrina couldn't stay at School forever so she was off to College, wasn't as bad as I remembered but it isn't the same. Had a good Theme Song though.

Season 6

Yeah this isn't good anymore, you could see the writing on the wall on this show.

Season 7

What on Earth was this? my God, this was not the show I enjoyed watch in it's early years, most of the original cast had gone, Sabrina got a job and got engaged, luckily she married the person, fans wanted but this was unwatchable.

Still worth the investment for the first 3 Seasons and Season 4 is very watchable also but beyond that...