View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2020, 09:58 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Babe

Classic film based on the book where a Pig becomes a Sheep-Pig much to the annoyance of a Sheep-Dog. What is not to like about this film also didn't know that it was up for several Oscars including Best Film (Which was well deserved)

The Last Hunter

David Warbeck is in Vietnam on a mission where his unit is in numerous gun battles.

This film was not on my radar when Vipco released it so I didn't bother with it at the time. However seeing it featured on one of The Video Nasty releases from Nucleus, I wanted it so I finally got it on order from CEX. The picture on the Website was the Vipco cover however when I received it, the copy was from 23rd Century Films (Which was a surprise) the picture was so abysmal, it took me out of it but I liked what I saw.

I'm hoping 88, Arrow maybe Shameless will release it. mind you I'm kinda surprised it hasn't been already.

Mad Foxes

Another film I saw on that Video Nasty DVD that I finally ordered, what a bonkers movie, I have no idea what to make of it.

The Acting and Script is abysmal

The good guys and bad guys I think I could take in a fight.

There probably wasn't a Fight Co-Ordinator on set because the strikes thrown were slow and didn't look damaging at all.

Complete random sex/nudity (Especially the Beach scene)

Some nice scenes of violence.

Not sure if the original intention was to make a serious movie but it did come off as quite comedic. I had too higher expectations as I've wanted to see this for a long while so whilst it didn't meet those expectations, I'm going to give it another shot down the line to give it a fairer assessment.

I didn't dislike it but I'm happy with the DVD I've got so a UK release, I won't be interested in.

EASY EASY ROCKER
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b.jpg (13.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tlh.jpg (16.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg mf.jpg (15.3 KB, 2 views)