View Single Post
Old 29th September 2020, 04:19 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BMDJhZjZmNjktN2Q2MS00M2Q5LTgwODctNjNhZDIxM2U0NGMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk5MjAyMjM@._V1_.jpg

A yacht is blown up in the gulf of Mexico sending a fortune and some highly sought after documents to the bottom of the sea. This even causes a mad scramble of treasure hunters from all corners of the planet to rush to get a share of the spoils.

A really fun film so much bad acting the plot is pretty mixed up there is just so much going on people helping each other then stabbing each other in the back then helping each other again it's almost impossible to keep up. The music is bloody terrible the whole way through i'd actually go as far as to say it starts to get pretty annoying. The action is over the top and ridiculous first off is the guy parasailing about the place throwing grenades and stabbing people around the beach and when there is a chase and shootout in a quarry there is a conveniently placed shed with explosives written across the front of it in big giant letters and yes you guessed it a car crashes into it causing cartoon like explosions The end caught me a little off guard its completely ridiculous with more laughing in one scene than a spaghetti western marathon.

Film is a blast honestly it had me laughing my ass off out loud a lot. Stupid FFFFUUUUUUUNNNNNNN

8/10