View Single Post
Old 4th October 2020, 10:35 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
Lots of stuff I just don't rate, Hellgate....

Who else basically covers up their addiction to their partner? Hope it's not just me!

Love to all at Cult Labs!
Coincidentally, Hellgate had worked its way to the top of my 'to watch' pile last night and I resisted the urge to put it to the bottom again Regrets? You betcha, what a turd of a movie! Normally, watching a movie late on a Saturday I'll have a couple of whiskies. By the end of this movie I think I'd drank half a bottle and it didn't improve it Officially now the worst in my Arrow collection.

My missus and I keep our own separate accounts besides our household accounts so she doesn't really know how much I spend and doesn't ask. I think I'm pretty sensible though, buying most stuff in sales. I supplement the purchase of LE's with some ebay trading and I often get her to buy me an LE for birthday and Xmas. Buying LEs is the worst part of the addiction as there are so many I want, even on a decent income I can't keep up. That's why I don't get it when you get comments like 'Arrow are not what they used to be'. Personally, I need Arrow and the rest of them to be crapper to save me from myself

EDIT: A quick tip for getting more money for your collection. Do you ever get giftcards for birthday and xmas, like say M&S, and you just wish it could have been an Amazon one so you could add a disc to your collection? My in laws do it all the time, so I trade them at Cardyard for a percentage of the value which is paid into my Paypal account. I Recently traded a £60 one for £48.50 which I thought was a good return to be able to buy something I actually wanted.
https://www.cardyard.co.uk/

Last edited by Rob4; 4th October 2020 at 11:11 AM.