View Single Post
Old 16th October 2020, 03:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

For fans of call of duty.

https://www.ihorror.com/leatherface-...rjPowTaxKov0tk

Leatherface and Jigsaw Coming to Call of Duty in Time For Halloween
Leatherface

In some rather cool viddy game news, it appears that Leatherface and Jigsaw are coming to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare later this month.

They are going all out on these two DLC skins too. Each comes with some really deep cut content. Leatherface for example comes with a couple of bloodstained guns and a sledgehammer for a melee weapon. But, it also includes a chainsaw charm and a really cool calling card that features a peek at the famous sliding door slaughter room.

Jigsaw is coming with his own set of goodies as well. Some really cool weapons with his famous spiral on them. A tricycle as a charm and some cool looking spiral cut sprays.

Each operator will be available later this month and will set you back 2400 GP. Now, sure these additions make zero amount of sense, but I don’t care. I’m totally into these. I’ll be grabbing at least one. Probably ole Leatherface since they did a really great job on his design.

We have seen a few horror crossovers in the past with Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty: Zombies so its great to see this kind of thing despite its sillyness.