View Single Post
Old 18th October 2020, 10:09 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Day 17

Alice wakes up with false memories but soon learns she is she is in a underground umbrella facility and sets out too escape with the help of Leon Kennedy and Ada Wong amongst others. 6.5/10

A favourite a VHS days which I think was more down to the young me seeing puppies and pussies for the first time. It's complete nonsense but enjoyable tale about a shuttle crew whom spot a alien craft while exploring Haleys comet unwittingly bring space vampires too earth. 8.5/10

Set a few years after the first the commander of the first mission too mars is infected by the Alien syndrome and goes around killing and impregnating women , the only hope are Press and Doctor Laura Baker whom return , Laura has also cloned Sil from the first who could be earth only hope. It might be more gory but wasn't a patch on the first. 6/10

Day 18

After being betrayed once again by Wesker , Alice sets out where it all began Racoon City too end it once and for all when she is told by the red queen umbrella are set to wipe out the remaining human population , but there is hope as there is a cure for the T virus that once released will destroy anything infected by the virus. For me this was properly my favourite I liked how everything came full circle from the first. 8/10

Dean Corso( Depp) is a collector and finder of rare books who is hired to find two other copies of a book that are believed too be written by the devil and can summoning him too earth. As soon as he starts his case people begin to die and strange things start happening . No gore or possessions etc but the film has a unnerving and disturbing quality running through it. 7.8/10

Last edited by trebor8273; 18th October 2020 at 10:37 PM.