View Single Post
Old 19th October 2020, 12:40 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

V/H/S. 2012.

A group of boys are hired to break into a house to steal a certain tape, with stockpiles of tapes and neither one knows what specific one to go for they decide to watch them unaware someone else is with them who is alive and well.

Amateur Night.
A group of friends record their night out with a friend who has a hidden cam in his glasses when they pick up two girls one is not like any other girl.

Second Honeymoon.
A couple on a break stop off at a western themed area unaware that someone is stalking them who may know the couple and is after one of them.

Tuesday the 17th.
Wendy leads her friends through a trail in the woods where her friends were killed hoping to lure the group as bait to catch the killer.

The Sick Thing That Happened To Emily When She Was Younger.
Emily and her boyfriend who is way working have video chats, Emily thinks her flat is haunted but when a bump forms on her arm, something else is happening to her and her boyfriend may know more than he is letting on.

10/31/98.
Some friends dress up for Halloween, they go to a house for a party and sneek in, when no one answers them they go to the attic where a girl is tied up and men around her, thinking it's a joke they rescue the girl and things take a dark turn for them.

This was a different kind of found footage film from the group finding the tapes and all the anthology of stories are all found footage, realistically I never thought these would work nor be good, I was wrong, every story was good that came with a nice unexpected twist, The second film V/H/S 2 was even better but still have mixed feeling about V/H/S Viral though tbh. These are ones to watch on a nice peaceful night, lights out and soak in the atmosphere.

Vhs-film-poster.jpg