View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2020, 02:54 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 21

lf.jpg

Dr Bill Cortner is obsessed with his research into transplants but his father who is also a doctor is not happy with his experiments and the fact he is stealing limbs from the morgue trying to attach them to bodies. On a weekend off Bill gets a call that he must go to a house he has in the ciuntry away from everyone urgently with his girlfriend in tow he heads out in the dangerously winding roads at a dangerous and recless speed. When he loses controll and the car rolls down a steep embankment Jan is decapitated. Bill grabs the head and runs to his laboritory near by to try and save the head which he hopes to attach to a new body.

Right from the start i was all in with this one decent acting and a great idea i really liked the way this was heading but right in the middle there was a long scene with the head what ever was behind the bolted door and one of Bills test subjects and assisstants that just dragged on for ages it really halted the flow. I did enjoy this but i had hopped for a little bit more. Sadly the ending felt rushed as well as the search for the right body for the head the film runs at 90 minutes so there was plenty of time to fit in what was needed.

Enjoyable but lacking something

5/10