View Single Post
Old 21st February 2010, 08:17 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by loops View Post
Really? Cosidering how much you love italian films, I thought you would have been a fan of spaghetti westerns. I love them!

I noticed MYA had put out Mrs Wardh and I think I best order it now and avoid the risk of having to pay over the odd's in the future. I might uprade to a new edition of Scorpions Tail, the german dvd isn't very good.
Yeah, it's my secret shame! I don't know why, but I just can't get into them. I'm always up for watching new and different stuff though - I watch all kinds of trash!

It's the same with the Post Apocalyptic genre really. There's only a handful of them I've seen. Before getting The Bronx Warriors tin I hadn't seen New Barbarians, but on watching it - I loved it! So much so that I watched it agian straight after with the awesome fact track. I'm sure I'd be the same with Spaghetti's - it's just having the time to watch some amongst the hundreds of other films I have on the to-watch pile...

Yeah, the German Scorpion is pretty poor transfer-wise, but the artwork is great! I also have the NoShame Scorpion, though and the print is great. Well worth getting; if you can find it cheap enough. MYA will probably use the existing NoShame print for their new release, however it will probably be without the extras.