View Single Post
Old 1st November 2020, 09:07 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
AT LAST IT CAN BE REVEALED, the mystery 'third' LE title is ...

Paul Naschy's 80s horror classic PANIC BEATS! We were the first ones to issue this film on a legit disc back in the 2000s and we are beyond excited to have renewed our license and given the film a sparkling new 4K restoration for its worldwide HD premiere!

"Spanish horror legend Paul Naschy wrote directed and stars in this dark and macabre tale of lust, betrayal and ghostly vengeance. Naschy plays a descendent of the Alaric de Marnac character first seen in his 1973 film Horror Rises From the Tomb.

Desperate to salvage his crumbling financial empire, Paul Marnac (Naschy) decides to kill his heiress wife, Geneviève, played by Julia Saly. He enlists the help of a sexy and ambitious younger woman, Julie, played by former Miss Spain, Frances Ondiviela. Unfortunately, one murder is not enough to satisfy Julie’s blood lust and greed. As the corpses pile up, she heads for a confrontation with an ancient and unstoppable evil.

Remastered for the first time in HD, this fully restored Blu-ray is the complete uncut version of the film and contains all the notorious gore and violence."

Special features and specs:
  • Region Free
  • New 4K restoration from the OCN
  • Spanish language track with optional English subtitles
  • Two archival interviews with Paul Naschy
  • New audio commentary by Troy Guinn and Rodney Barnett of the Naschycast
  • 1000 numbered copies in our usual red case
  • Reversible cover sleeve
  • 20 page booklet with brand new writing on the film by Troy Howarth, author of Human Beasts: The Films of Paul Naschy
  • Set of full color lobby card reproductions

Directed by Jacinto Molina
Spain
94 minutes
widescreen
color
Starring: Paul Naschy, Julia Saly, Lola Gaos, Silvia Miro, Frances Ondiviela, Manuel Zarzo, Jose Vivo, Charly Bravo
Spanish language/ English subtitles

SOLD OUT ALREADY!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.