View Single Post
Old 19th November 2020, 09:54 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Saw: The Final Chapter

Detective Hoffman puts another game together while avoiding detection. However friction between him and Jill Tuck starts to take over. This was done in 3D and whilst there were a couple of gory scenes, there were certainly weaker ideas for some of the traps. The FX didn't seem to be good for some of the scenes either. There is a customary twist at the end and in a way it did make some sense.

Harry Brown

Michael Caine goes vigilante when youths kill his friend. Pretty good but it is slow in places. I find these films are better when it's an Actor who you wouldn't associate with these types of roles instead of someone like a Jason Statham (I like most of his films BTW)

Shootfighter

Martin Kove is exiled from Shootfighting when he willingly kills his opponent, therefore he runs his own Shootfighting Tournaments where he entices a student trained by his rival, Bolo Yeung (Playing a good guy) Again a really enjoyable Fight Film with some very bloody, brutal Fight Scenes. It is also an unofficial Karate Kid reunion with Kove and William Zabka.

Blackbeard's Ghost

A favorite Disney Movie of mine which sees the in-limbo ghost of Blackbeard (Peter Ustinov) having to do a good deed. So he decides to help save a Hotel from Developers. In doing so, he appears so that only Athletics Coach (Dean Jones) can see him therefore assisting The Coach's bunch of weakling Atlhletes win a Track And Field Competition much to Jones's annoyance as he didn't want to cheat. Dean Jones is really good at maintaining his character's seriousness whilst bizarre things are happening that the other people are not aware of how it's happening.

Scream 2

Sequel to the hit Film, in which a copycat is again murdering people associated with Sydney Presscott and the In-Film Movie of Stab. Lot's of nuggets for Movie Buffs to smile about in this entertaining Film but just a tad too long.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stfc.jpg (14.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg hb.jpg (10.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (13.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg bg.jpg (15.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg s2.jpg (7.1 KB, 2 views)