View Single Post
Old 20th November 2020, 08:51 PM
Cultist

I went for the 9 disc blu ray set. Its £70 on Amazon (down from £120 at the moment). Book etc is in Italian but I think (and please god hope) the films have English language and turn off-able subtitles. Never been too pushed on the Rob Zombie ones anyway (though they're nowhere near as bad as reputation suggests), and I bought the Halloween 2018 4k UHD from Cex for like £8 last year (though again, it's just ok). I was sold on the Italian set as it has Halloween 6roducers cut which I've never seen. Halloween 6 is a guilty pleasure of mine and a cant wait to see Michael trapped by a circle of runic stones!

It's not a patch on the SF edition but I cant justify remortgaging the house for that.

Also, I expect we wont see a complete Halloween set until the release of Halloween Ends in 2022, and that's just too far off.

Still, some days I look in the mirror and think "why? Why did I spend £70 on an italian blu ray set? How will I explain this to my wife?" Its stuff like this that makes you re-evaluate your priorities. Although I wouldnt give up my Spanish Hell Night or Australian Demon Knight for anything!!!