View Single Post
Old 20th November 2020, 09:50 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Jigsaw

More traps and another of Jigsaw's helpers is revealed, I'm sure that the scripts had the same template for the all the movies. Still I enjoyed this one, mind you I was wondering at The Cinema, how come Jigsaw was alive and well, when he 1st appeared.

Scream 3

The final (Apparently) film in the series sees Sydney in isolation but again a killer appears targeting her. Very enjoyable with some in-jokes for us film buffs to enjoy.

This was the 2nd 18 rated film, I saw at The Cinema and couldn't wait to see the 1st showing on opening day in the morning (As I loved the previous 2). Thankfully it was well worth waiting outside waiting for The Cinema to open in the queue with children who were waiting to get tickets for that blooming 1st Pokémon Movie (Which was released the same day)

Oh by the way, The original Scream Movie is 23 yes 23 years old.

Married To The Mob

Michelle Pfeiffer is The Mob wife who leaves the life behind after her husband (Alec Baldwin) is murdered by Mob Boss (Dean Stockwell) and spawning the advances of Stockwell as well as avoiding Stockwell's wife (Who he's scared off). She attracts the attention of a Undercover Detective (Matthew Modine) I enjoyed this back in the day but didn't enjoy it as much. Could have sworn that much more happened in this movie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg j.jpg (8.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg s3.jpg (8.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg mttm.jpg (12.8 KB, 1 views)