View Single Post
Old 24th November 2020, 12:57 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasrope View Post
Scream 4

Sydney Prescott comes home to promote her book but a copycat killer starts killing. This is the weakest of the series but it's not bad, it just follows the blueprint from the other films but with some subtle changes like discussions regarding reboots.

Feels like the George A. Romero Zombie movies after Day, where the original films are revered but the sequels that come years after feel flat.

Infernal Affairs

Hong Kong film in which both the Police and a Mobster both send someone to infiltrate the other and therefore it's a race to find out the mole in their organization first. Loved it at the Cinema and it was thrilling watching it years after. Loved the scene where both the Police Chief and Mob Head look at their men to see who the infiltrator could be. Need to watch The Departed again.

Ichi The Killer

Rather violent but way too long film in which a sadistic Hitman is on the hunt for his missing boss and fellow killer. It's earned it's reputation for it's violence and gore and in a way, I'm kinda surprised the BBFC passed it really.

Mighty Ducks Are The Champions

My favorite Disney Live Action Film in which Emilio Estevez is sentenced to Community Service therefore he has to coach the worst Junior Ice Hockey Team in Minnesota. Definitely has the clichés but I love the final match at the end. Disney produced this film because they wanted to promote their NHL Team that were starting their 1st Season.

Ichi the killer all uk versions are still slightly cut by 3min 15 secs.

https://www.dvdcompare.net/compariso...m.php?fid=2230

R2 United Kingdom- Cine Asia - Yes - 3m 15s - "UK Theatrical" version (120:04 PAL).
R2 United Kingdom- Premier Asia / Hong Kong Legends - Yes - 3m 15s - "UK Theatrical" version (120:04 PAL).
R2 2-Disc Edition United Kingdom- Premier Asia / Hong Kong Legends - Yes - 3m 15s - "UK Theatrical" version (120:04 PAL).
R2 3-Disc Special Collector's Box Set United Kingdom- Premier Asia / Hong Kong Legends - Yes - 3m 15s - "UK theatrical" version (120:04 PAL).