View Single Post
Old 1st December 2020, 03:39 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Hammer House Of Horror: Children Of The Full Moon.

A married couple travelling in the countryside have car trouble and head towards a house, the housekeeper offers them shelter and introduces the couple to the children that live there unaware of the dark secret they keep.

So far we have had a haunted house, voodoo doll, weird dreams that become a nightmare, ghosts, witches, paranoia and now we have werewolves in the form of children. while watching this all I could think of, Stick to the road, don't go to the woods and stay away from the house and you'll be fine. This kind of reminded me of the phrase used in the T.V. series Chernobyl..."Not Great but Not Terrible". It seemed to go a decent way at the start but eventually became too predictable, It's like having a bad dream, wakening up and still in the bad dream. Christopher Cazenove and Celia Gregory play the happy couple who stumble upon the house. Diana Dors plays the sweet loving housekeeper who knows the secret about the children and eventually helps out the one who needs her help.

MV5BMDExMjE2MDktMDU0Ny00Yjg5LWE5YjQtMDI0ZjQyYzM0YjY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg